Many websites use "Cookies" for many reasons such as technical, functional, increasing the quality of experience and so on. The following explains our use of "cookies" and how users can manage these cookies in various media. The information disclosed in this document should be evaluated as a whole with the relevant Clarification Text accessible from our site within the framework of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data.
Your privacy is important to us, your privacy and security rights are our basic principle.
What is a cookie and why is it used?
Cookies on the website can be used for the following purposes:
Performing the functions necessary for the website to work
Visit and experience personalization, targeting, accurate and purposeful advertising and promotional activities
Accurate, easy and more efficient operation of the functions of the website and its components
Increasing the performance and improving the user experience by analyzing information such as the website, resource usage, access information, number of visitors and platforms.
Your IP address in order for the Company to fulfill its legal and contractual obligations, especially those arising from the Law No. 5651 on the Regulation of Broadcasts Made on the Internet and the Fight Against Crimes Committed Through These Broadcasts, and the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles Regarding the Regulation of Broadcasts Made on the Internet needs your personal data, such as
What Kind of Data Do We Process With Cookies?
Cookies, depending on their types, generally collect data regarding your browsing and usage preferences on the device you access the Website. This data includes the pages you access, our services and products you view, and all information about your navigation on the Website.
Which Types of Cookies Do We Use In Which Ways?
We use different types of cookies on the Website. These are mandatory cookies, function cookies, analysis/performance cookies, and targeting/advertising cookies to make the Website work.
Types of Cookies in Terms of Usage:
Mandatory Cookies: These cookies are absolutely necessary for the Website to function properly. These cookies are needed to manage the system and prevent fraudulent transactions, and if they are blocked, the Website will not be able to work.
Function Cookies: These cookies are used to provide you with a more advanced and easier user experience. For example, it fulfills the functions of remembering your previous preferences and enabling you to easily access some content on the Website. You can prevent the use of these cookies as detailed below.
Analysis/Performance Cookies: These cookies enable us to analyze and understand the functioning of the Website and to improve the Website by interacting with you. You can prevent the use of these cookies as detailed below.
Targeting / Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to identify and serve you content that may be of interest to you, including advertising content. You can prevent the use of these cookies as detailed below. However, blocking these cookies will not completely block the advertising content, but instead of ads that may be of interest to you, ads with general content will be served.
Types of Cookies in Terms of Storage Period:
Persistent Cookies: These are cookies that persist on a person's computer until a certain date or until they are deleted by the user. These cookies are mostly used to measure users' site movements and preferences.
Session Cookies: These cookies are used to separate the user's visit into sessions and do not collect data from the user. The cookie is deleted when the user closes the web page he visited or remains inactive for a certain period of time. Target and tracking cookies are used on the Website to help third parties provide services, especially advertising services, and to increase the effectiveness of these services. These cookies can remember the web pages and sites you visit and collect personal data, especially the IP address of the user device. The Website is used by both first party and third parties to collect information, remember your interests and demographic data, and serve you targeted ads, improve ads, determine the number of visits and ad impressions, other uses of advertising services, and the ratio between those ad impressions and interactions with the ad services. uses party cookies. Website; It benefits from social plugins that provide links to social networks such as Facebook and LinkedIn. When you visit the Website and use these plugins, the Website connects directly to the server of the selected social network. The content provided by the plugin is then transmitted directly from the social networks to your web browser and inserted into the website you are visiting. Thus, the relevant social network can access and process your data and combine it with the data of your account in the relevant social network.
Please note that we have no influence and control over the scope of data that social networks process via plugins. Please carefully review the personal data processing policies published by the relevant social networks for more information on the purpose, methods and duration of the social networks' processing of your personal data.
The following cookies are used on the Website:
|Name of Cookie||Purpose of usage||Usage Period|
1. Open the desktop and tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
2. Tap or click the Tools button and Internet Options.
3. Tap or click the Privacy tab, then move the slider up under Settings and tap or click the OK button to block all cookies.
1. Click on the section with three dots in the upper right corner of your Microsoft Edge browser and go to the Settings section.
2. After you say Select Items to Clean from the new window that appears, select the sections you want to clean from the window that appears.
3. There are many sections here. You can start the cleaning process by choosing the one you want.
1. Open Chrome on your computer.
2. Click More Settings in the top right.
3. Click Advanced at the bottom.
4. Under "Privacy and security," click Content settings.
5. Click Cookies.
6. Under "All cookies and site data", search for the Website's name.
7. Click the Uninstall icon on the right of the site
1. Click the Firefox Menu button and select Options.
2. Select the Privacy & Security panel and go to the History section.
3. Change Firefox to use custom settings for history.
4. Click the Show cookies... button. The Cookies window will appear.
5. In the Search: field, type the name of the site whose cookies you want to delete. Cookies matching your search will be displayed.
6. Select the cookie(s) you want to delete and click the Delete selected button.
7. Close the Cookies window by clicking the Close button. Then close the about:preferences page
1. Select Safari>Preferences.
2. Click Privacy.
3. Click Website Data.
4. Select one or more websites, and then click Delete or Delete All.
You can find more information on how to do this in other main web browsers at https://www.esb.org.tr/cerez-memory or https://www.aboutcookies.org.
You can also delete all cookies left behind by the websites you visit through third party software.
Enforcement of the Policy
This Policy is effective on the date of publication. In case all or certain articles of the Policy are renewed, the effective date of the Policy is revised.
You can use one of the communication methods given at the following address to send us all your questions and opinions about the policy: You can reach us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address.